This program teaches you how to do high quality ergonomics assessments in the office with thorough literature to support you on your ergonomics journey.
To do this, we offer you a fully detailed, 6-module video program that immerses you into the world of office ergonomics. It was developed by a Board Certified Professional Ergonomist (BCPE) and based on rigorous international standards and practice with a meticulous attention to detail. The result of this is an in-depth office ergonomic program.
What you’ll learn:
- The common types of musculoskeletal injuries and how they develop
- The signs, symptoms & warning signs of musculoskeletal injuries and discomfort
- The entire step-by-step blueprint for doing a thorough office ergonomic assessment including:
- How to exactly use an ergonomics tool (we give you one to use)
- How to recognize the main & secondary ergonomic risk factors
- How to do a root cause analysis
- How to ‘put it all together’ and make ergonomic adjustments based on what’s in the workstation, instead of jumping to costly solutions first
What Makes This Course Different:
Ergonomic Criteria. We pride ourselves on providing the correct ergonomic criteria so you can make only the required recommendations to your client. We offer you a selection based on what country you are in or what standard you choose to use.
Get to the Cause of Discomfort. Our method is based on ‘high-value/low cost’ recommendations, meaning we teach a process to get to the root of ergonomic challenges, not just dealing with your client’s symptoms.
Report Templates, Surveys. We want to make sure that you have the exact tools to do ergonomic assessments after you complete this course. So, we give you the Discomfort Survey and an Ergonomic Report Template along with how to exactly use these both.
Swipe Copy. With the purchase of this course you have access to a 30-page swipe copy, where you can easily choose ‘pre-made’ analyses and solutions to make completing office ergonomic reports feel like a breeze. To do this, we give you the most common identified work scenarios and their associated ergonomic risks and discomfort. On top of this we give you our tried-and-tested ergonomic solutions to the most common identified ergonomic risks in the office. We also provide you examples of products that meet the specifications.
Expert Review of Reports. When you are just getting started doing office ergonomic assessments sometimes you just need a ‘second set of eyes’ to review your reports to make sure you are on the right path. So, we review 2 office ergonomic reports that you complete within the first 3 months after you finish the course modules. We then offer you specific coaching to solve any challenges that you may have with the ergonomics process.
Private Facebook Community. You’ll get exclusive access to the private ergonomicsHelp facebook group.
Confirm Learning. There are 6 quizzes (1 quiz per module with approximately 15 questions/module) to be completed to ensure that you have digested the course material. To pass an 80% score is required.
Certification. After completing the course, 6 quizzes, and submitting 2 full office ergonomic reports, you are eligible for Certification.
- Module 1: Introduction to ergonomics
- Module 2: Recognizing ergonomic risk
- Module 3: Ergonomic assessment process
- Module 4: The ergonomic assessment tool
- Module 5: Finding the right solution
- Module 6: Practical approaches to common ergonomic challenges
Have a question about the course? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Module 1: Introduction to Ergonomics
- Quiz Module 1
- Module 2: Recognizing Ergonomic Risk
- Quiz Module 2
- Module 3: Ergonomic Assessment Process
- Quiz Module 3
- Module 4: The Ergonomic Assessment Tool
- Quiz Module 4
- Module 5: Finding the Right Solution
- Quiz Module 5
- Module 6: Practical Approaches to Common Ergonomic Problems
- Quiz Module 6